Join a rapidly growing team at an exciting SaaS tech company in downtown Toronto.
OMX is seeking a Director of Sales to lead an existing sales team. With great energy and enthusiasm, you will be responsible for selling the platform to companies around the world in the tech, aerospace, defence, mining, manufacturing and security industries.
What we offer
- Unparalleled leadership opportunity with a rapidly growing mid-stage startup
- Creative, collaborative, energetic and success-oriented work environment located in Queen West with easy access via transit, walk, cycle, or drive
- Competitive incentive package
What you'll do
- Aggressively grow our client base of industry leaders
- Confidently lead product demos, conference calls and follow-ups
- Oversee and mentor a passionate team of existing salespeople
- Track and report on critical sales metrics using HubSpot and SalesForce
- Attend industry-related events and shows
What you'll need
- Demonstrable track record of driving new sales, leading teams and tracking SaaS metrics within a comparably sized startup (i.e. you’ve done this before with unambiguous success and glowing reviews)
- Experience growing both inbound and outbound sales teams
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to lead
- Exemplary interpersonal skills for communicating directly with, and creating good relationships with, current and potential customers
- Ability to collaborate productively within a cross-functional team environment (i.e. you know you don’t need Spock ears to talk to developers)
- Excellent writing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast paced, busy environment
What we'd also love to see
- Experience optimizing the use of Hubspot and Salesforce.com
- Bilingual communication skills (French & English) would be considered an asset
- In-depth knowledge of any of our key industries, particularly aerospace and defence
- Comfortable understanding and explaining technological nuances of SaaS platforms (e.g. you can talk knowledgeably about APIs with an OEM who wants to leverage our data)
Your ideal background
- Post-secondary education in business, economics or a related discipline
- 5+ years leading a sales team and aggressively growing a tech company from 1M to 10M in ARR
- Proven self-starter with an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Results-driven with a passion for performance measurement
To apply, submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a cover letter that indicates a basic understanding of what our company does and the industry we operate in. Let us know why you'd like to join our team.
Local and commuter candidates only, please. No phone calls, faxes or drop-ins. Direct applicants only; no recruiters are being retained by OMX at this time.