OMX is looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company, a profitable B2B/B2G software platform with name brand clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and converting those leads into paying customers using your proven experience in sales leadership and strategy.
What you'll do
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to establish and maintain brand presence in the global marketplace
- Generate leads, and communicate with existing clients and outside leads to grow our sales funnel
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Automate supplier-side subscription conversions, from lead to paying customer, for suppliers looking to respond to direct RFPs and connect with some the world's largest OEMs
- Ensure a minimum level of supplier-side subscriptions each month from your inbound efforts.
Launch and oversee advertising and media planning.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
What you'll need
- Enthusiasm, energy and desire to grow with the business
- Proficiency in marketing automation and email marketing campaigns
- A mix of inbound marketing and sales backgrounds
- The ability to drive revenue and subscriptions from marketing efforts
- Knowledge of Hubspot, MailChimp, Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating directly and creating good relationships with current and potential customers
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Proven track record of success in driving and closing new sales
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast paced, busy environment
What we'd also love to see
- The ability to use market research skills to improve sales prospects
- Bilingual communication skills (French & English) would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of the defence, aerospace, and space industries would be an asset
- Self Starter
- Ability to own your areas of responsibility
Your ideal background
- Post Secondary Education in a related field
- 3+ years of quantifiable inbound marketing and lead generation and/or sales experience
Send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you're a fit for this role. Local and commuter candidates only, please. No phone calls, faxes or drop-ins.