Infographic Designer (Contractor)
OMX is seeking a talented, experienced graphic designer to produce interactive and print materials for us and our clients on a freelance / assignment basis. This is an excellent opportunity to establish a relationship as our "go to" designer for current and future design projects.
What you'll need
- Online portfolio of cutting-edge work in interactive and print
- Experience conceptualizing and designing infographics and other types of data visualization
- Strong familiarity with principles of user-centric design, particularly for web and mobile
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop
What we'd also love to see
- Experience designing for manufacturing industries, particularly aerospace
- Proficiency with conceptual design, including information architecture and wireframing
- Proficiency with InDesign
- Experience with Pikto, Prezi, Cacoo and other online visualization tools
To apply, submit your resume and online portfolio in confidence to email@example.com. Resumes received without a link to an online portfolio will not be considered. Local and commuter candidates only, please. No phone calls, faxes or drop-ins. Direct applicants only; no recruiters are being retained by OMX at this time.