Although most of OMX's hiring is done organically, we occasionally enlist the services of a shortlist of recruiters to help fill difficult roles. If your firm is interested in joining this shortlist, please register now by emailing us your name, your firm's name, your contact information and a short description of your areas of specialization.
What we look for in a partner
- Demonstrated expertise with our core technologies
- Startup-appropriate contingency fees
- Ability to test candidate abilities
- Ability to assess candidate soft skills (strong verbal communication skills are critical for us)
What we expect in candidate submission
- Detailed resume listing all work experience and educational background
- Results of some degree of technical vetting, e.g. automated test results
- LinkedIn URL (for assessing endoresements and recommendations, and for referencing through mutual contacts)
- GitHub URL (developer roles)
- URLs of sites built (front-end developer role)
- Online portfolio (design and UX roles)
- OMX will only pay contingency fees, not retainers.
- Recruiters should not submit candidates in advance of a contingency agreement with OMX; any candidates submitted prior to this will not be considered a referral.