We design and manufacture following products:
1. State of the art Variable Frequency Drives for the speed control of Motors up to 6MW and 4160Volt Ac. With many standard and optional features to suit all industrial, commercial, marine and offshore applications such as.
2. Soft starts for starting AC Motors under controlled current conditions to avoid network overload and voltage drops.
3. Battery chargers for off-road electrical vehicles.
Country of Ownership
Key industrial capabilities
1. Consulting and design engineering services for Electrical, Automation and controls.
2. Upgrading of Obsolete facilities.
3. Manufacturing, Commissioning and field services.
39122000 - Electrical Variable Speed Drives, 39122001 - Inverter drive AC, 39122002 - Motor control drive DC, 39122003 - Servo control drive, 39122004 - Inverter drive parts and accessories, 39122005 - Inverter drive output filter
335315 - Switchgear and Switchboard, and Relay and Industrial Control Apparatus Manufacturing, 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing , 335990 - All Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing, 541330 - Engineering Services, 541340 - Drafting Services, 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology) , 541710 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering and Life Sciences, 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
WIND ENERGY (APPLIED/EXPLORATORY)
WIND ENERGY (ENGINEERING)
OTHER ENERGY (ENGINEERING)
OMX is a collaborative platform for
accessing procurement opportunities
analyzing the economic impact
of organizations in the domestic and international defence, aerospace, oil & gas, mining and construction industries, and in other
complex global supply chains.